Thoroughly engineered, continually improved and laboratory and field tested for over 60 years!
- Reliable Sporlan machining quality.
- Sizes and capacities for most applications.
- Easy to solder.
- Steel models feature trepanned circuits for simplified welding.
- Interchangeable nozzle permits custom selection.
- Can be installed in any position.
- Adapts to, and compliments, Sporlan quality expansion valves.
- Can be applied to any make multi-circuit evaporator coil.
- Allows visual inspection of solder joints.
- Permits use of a probe wire or air jet to test for plugged circuits at distributor or evaporator coil.
The refrigerant distributor is a device connected to the outlet of a thermostatic expansion valve (TEV). The outlet of the distributor is machined to accept tubing which connects the distributor to each evaporator coil circuit.
|Bulletin 20-10||Refrigerant Distributors||February 2011||21|
|Form 20-148||Distributor-Tube Assemblies with optional TEV||June 2001||2|
|SD-94||Auxiliary Side Connectors||October 2002||2|
|SD-95||￼Auxiliary Side Connectors, Type ASC-H-7 and ASC-M-9||July 1997||2|